- WONKA Arte Brings Life to Day of the Dead
- LULAC Brings Presidential Contenders Center Stage to Latino Voters
- IDRA study - sample objectives
Also, the National School Public Relations Association website has the summaries of award winners.
There are some webinars coming up on measurement and evaluation. Remember that these webinars are now free to PRSA members!
I mentioned that Angela Sinickas is a great resource (she happens to be leading a couple of the webinars). Another expert is Katie Delahaye Paine. Both are top experts in PR measurement and evaluation. And they both have free email newsletters with lots of great info.
PRSA's Tactics publication recently had a couple of articles on measurement (May 2011; free online for members).
- "The Strategic Approach: Writing Measurable Objectives."
- "Deliverable Objectives: Considerations for Creating Measurement Plans."
Upcoming Award Compeitions
- PRSA San Antonio Del Oro Awards
- PRSA Bronze Anvil Awards
- PRSA Silver Anvil Awards
- Texas School Public Relations Association Awards
- Association for Women in Communications San Antonio
- IABC San Antonio
Finally, here is my silly look at the four parts of an objective.