Sunday, March 16, 2008

More Resources on Using Twitter

In my last post about Twitter, I suggested you read Dan York’s post, “The 10 ways I learned to use Twitter in 2007... (aka Why and How I use Twitter).” In addition, I’m providing links to some additional resources about using Twitter. (By the way, I found some of these through Twitter posts by my followees and the others through a search in Delicious, another tool I’ve recommended.)

Using Twitter to Help Communities
Blog post by Nate Ritter

From Twits to Tweeple, Why I Embraced Twitter and You Should Too
Five-part series by Jennifer Laycock

Part one gives step-by-step directions on getting your Twitter account up and running.

Part two explains how to send messages and take advantage of the Twitter follow/followers system.

Part three explains how Twitter can help you meet new people.

Part four discusses the power of Twitter in terms of driving traffic and launching viral buzz.

Part five discusses use of Twitter as a news source.

The Big Juicy Twitter Guide
Very useful seven-part series by Caroline Middlebrook

The Several Habits of Wildly Successful Twitter Users
From the Slacker Manager blog

Newbie's guide to Twitter
By Rafe Needleman

No comments: