Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Business Journal Runs Story about PRSA Workshop

Andi Rodriguez ran a story in her Marketing and Media column in this week's edition of the San Antonio Business Journal about tomorrow’s workshop that we are hosting with the IABC San Antonio chapter. (I can’t give you the link, because it’s only available to subscribers.) Shel Holtz is coming to town, and thanks to Frost Bank, will be leading an afternoon workshop for us, “Introduction to Social Media.” The response has been incredible, especially since we only had about a month to promote it. But it is Shel after all.

Walk-ins are welcome. So if you’ve got a little time to spend preparing for your future, come on over. Details are on the chapter web site.

Every time I attend a session led by Shel (this is my third) or participate in one of his webinars (three so far), my professional knowledge has leaped forward dramatically. And it always pays off big time in my work.

And thanks, Andi, for helping to spread the word!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Christie and IABC/PRSA! I so enjoyed Shel's workshop today - phenomenal!! Amazing information illustrated with concise examples and resources- I am sure each attendee left the session armed with new tools and insight. (I'll bet I wasn't the only one testing out my newfound social media/blog knowledge this evening!!)

Look forward to doing a follow-up; many thanks again - and see you soon! Best, Andi