Take a look, there is some interesting stuff, and some pretty dry stuff too. If you know of other blogs, please add them to comments section, and they don't have to be a part of the big 2, Women in Communications blogs and others are also welcome.
Maybe once we have a pretty good list we can move it to the NewPR Wiki, which by the way is an excellent resource for those just getting involved with social media. The site includes historical facts and other information that can help you get up-to-speed or just conduct research.
* I have included the month and year of the first and the last post made to the site as of today
- PRSA Midwest District (March - May 2005)
- San Antonio PRSA Byline (January - June 2006)
- PRSA Acron, Ohio Chapter (February – May 2006)
- For Immediate Release (June 2006), the PRSA Counselors Academy, which as Christie mentioned in her previous post needs a name change so it isn't confused with this popular podcast.
- Las Vegas PRSA Blog (June 2006)
- IABC Café (October 2004 – June 2006)
- IABC chatter (April 2005 – June 2006)
- The Captain’s Log (July 2005 – May 2006)
- IABC Commons (February - May 2006)